The TeacherCast Podcasting Network
TeacherCast offers thousands of students and educators a variety of Professional Development opportunities. The TeacherCast Podcast began in 2011 as a roundtable style podcast featuring great educators discussing how they use technology in their classrooms.
Over time, this grew to include Principals, Superintendents and even the Director of Education from the State of Iowa, Jason Glass. Our podcasts are recorded over Skype or Google Hangout and are available for subscription, downloading, and listening on both desktop and mobile platforms.
In addition to our roundtable podcasts, TeacherCast has expanded to include several varieties of audio content for educators.
The TeacherCast Podcasting Network:
TeacherCast Podcast: A 60 min weekly roundtable podcast featuring teachers and administrators discussing how Educational Technology is being used in their districts. Topics range from Technology Uses in the Classroom, Twitter Conversations, Edcamp, Digital Citizenship, Web Tools, and more.
TeacherCast App Spotlight: A 10-15 min “commercial” style audio show. These shows feature one or two guests from a particular app or web company. These shows are created to help developers and business introduce an app or web tool to the educational community.
TeacherCast University Podcast: Our newest show features tips and tricks hosted by Jeff Bradbury focusing on how to use Educational Technology. These shows often include guest spots from various educators.
Convention Podcasts: When TeacherCast visits conventions, the microphone is never far behind. Our shows feature dozens of interviews with app developers, businesses and educators discussing the great events happening at the weeks event.
Top Reasons for Advertising with on the TeacherCast Podcast Network
- A Growing Medium: Podcasts are the fastest growing form of audio entertainment in the world.
- Available Everywhere: The TeacherCast Podcast is available for listening, downloading and subscriptions on more than 350 MILLION iOS devices, iTunes, Stitcher, and a host of great podcasting apps.
- Superstar Appeal: The TeacherCast Podcast features amazing educators that have a tremendous presence online. These great guests will attract attention to your company.
- Cost Effective: No matter what your budget size, TeacherCast has a option for you to showcase your app or web tool.
- Longevity: You pay for your spot once, but due to our “Evergreen Content,” our shows never go out of style. Unlike a newspaper or blog post that has a shelf life, our podcasts are listened to and downloaded 365 days a year.
- The TeacherCast Partnership: When we post our podcasts, we give you an embed code for cross promotional opportunities. Advertising and Marketing companies charge hundreds if not thousands of dollars for advertisements. TeacherCast offers your app or business a great avenue for promotion at a fraction of the cost.
- App Spotlight Interviews
- Live Reads during a podcast
- Pre-recorded Commercials to be played during our podcasts.